Landhaus St. Georg Bio Design Boutique Hotel am Tegernsee *** S
This family-run, non-smoking hotel in Bad Wiessee is close to the beautiful Tegernseer Golf Club and the scenic Tegernsee lake.
The Bio Design Hotel Boutique Landhaus St. Georg was again thoroughly renovated in 2015/16 and conceptually refined. We have entered into a cooperation with the worldwide known design company Designers Guild from England and have again - as we find - the hotel embellished.
After the renovation, we have also been awarded the official upgrade as a "3 star superior" hotel. That makes us proud and spurs us on ...
Our rooms have the following features:
- Excellent beds - in the new Superior category even with probably the best (and most expensive) beds in the world by the Hästens manufactory from Sweden, where the Swedish royal family sleeps. Each bed is handmade with quality natural materials, promising and maintaining a unique sleep experience - pure well-being and exclusivity.
- Large flat screen TVs in every room.
- Free Wi-Fi in every room.
- Each room (except the Standard Double Room) has its own private balcony or terrace and most rooms have wonderful views of the impressive Tegernsee mountain landscape.
- In the newly renovated bathrooms, guests can use the high quality organic cosmetics line Verbena from L'Occitane en Provence free of charge.
- Each room is individually designed and furnished and looks different. Nevertheless, a unified and modern creative design line has been implemented with the world famous company Designers Guild. Despite the difference in the rooms, one recognizes the unmistakable handwriting of the hotel owners, who know how to combine modern and traditional elements in a beneficial way and to reconcile them with harmony, thus conveying a special feeling of wellbeing.
Our special highlight is the rich breakfast with fresh organic products served by farmers from the region. So start the day healthy and invigorated and in a good mood!
The hotel is officially BIO-certified (EC Eco-Control No. DE-ÖKO-006).
In the entrance area there is a free internet station for our hotel guests. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
In summer you can relax in the green garden or on your terrace and relax.
In our massage room you can enjoy relaxing and soothing partial and full body massages, wellness massages, foot reflexology and much more.
The hotel also offers, small workshops (yoga, strategy, health, etc.) with groups of up to 12 people in our new, professionally equipped workshop room (about 35 square meters) with natural light and sun terrace off the beaten track to carry out hectic and stress.
Close to the hotel you will find many recreational opportunities. With our heavily subsidized Tegernsee Card, you get 50% discount almost everywhere. Visit the nearby spa and bathing park, practice water sports on Lake Tegernsee and explore the region's scenic hiking and mountain bike trails. Our guests, who want to play golf, get a significantly reduced green fee at our 10 partner golf clubs around the Tegernsee.
In winter, you can explore the beautiful winter landscape on well-groomed trails almost on your doorstep or in the nearby ski area (for example, also for good skiers challenging Wallberg, the sprawling and newly developed Spitzingsee area or for a change with floodlights in Bad Wiessee ) alpine skiing.
We will gladly advise you and give you our insider tips - from a variety of leisure activities in summer and winter to restaurant recommendations for every taste.
Take a day trip across the Austrian border, which is only 22 km away. Munich is only 60 km away and Salzburg is 120 km away.