Landhaus St. Georg
Bio Design Boutique Hotel at Tegernsee
Our family-owned NON SMOKING Hotel in Bad Wiessee is close to the wonderful Golfcourse Tegernseer Golf Club and to the beautiful lake Tegernsee.
The Bio Design Hotel Boutique Landhaus St. Georg has been completely renovated in 2015 and conceptually redefined as Boutique Design Hotel. We have build a cooperation with the famous Design company Designers Guild from England and upgraded the Hotel significantly.
Our rooms have the following specifications:
- Fantastc beds - in the new Superior Category with probably the best and most expansive beds in the world from the Swedish manufacturer HÄSTENS, in which also the Swedish Royal Family sleeps. Every bed is manufactured by hand with the highest quality materials from natural resources available and promises the best sleeping experience possible - pure wellbeeing and exclusivity.
- Large Flat Screen TV‘s in every room.
- WLAN/WIFI free of charge in every room.
- Every room (except the Standard Double room) has its own terrace or balcony and most rooms have a beautiful view to the mountains of Tegernsee.
- In our newly renovated bathrooms, our guest can enjoy the premium quality organic cosmetic line from Verbena from L‘Occitane en Provence free of charge.
- Every room is individually designed and looks different. However, we managed to define a well tuned disign line with Designers Guild.
Our highlight is the rich and tasty organic breakfast, personally served at the table to your individual needs and wishes, so that you can start every day healthy and in a good mood!
Our Hotel is officially BIO-certified (EG-Öko-Kontroll-Nr. DE-ÖKO-006).
In the entrance hall, there is a Internet-Station for our guest free of charge WLAN/WIFI is available free of charge.
In the summer, you can relax in the garden or go for a walk in the nearby woods or at the lake.
We offer massages of all kinds in our massage room.
The hotel also offers the opportunity for small workshops (yoga, strategy, health, etc.) with groups of up to 12 people in our new, professionally equipped workshop room (about 35 sqm) with daylight and sun terrace.
Nearby the hotel, you will find numerous recreational opportunities . With our heavily subsidized Tegernsee Card, you will enjoy almost everywhere a 50 % discount. Visit the very nearby spa and swimming park, take a boat on the Tegernsee lake or explore the scenic hiking and mountain bike trails in the region. Our guests who want to play golf, receive significantly discounted green fees at our 10 partner golf clubs around the Tegernsee.
In the winter time, you can explore on well-groomed trails almost on the doorstep the beautiful winter landscape in sports or alpine skiing at the nearby ski resort (for example challenging even for experienced skiers on the Wallberg, the spacious and newly built Spitzingsee area or for a change with floodlit in Bad Wiessee run).
We will advise you and give you our secrets - from many leisure activities in summer and winter to restaurant recommendations to suit all tastes.
Make a day trip across the Austrian border, which is just 22 km away. Munich is only 60 km away and Salzburg only 120 km.